The Truth About Online Business
- Having remarkable clients makes all the difference.
- Charging appropriately for your talent is important.
- Hiring someone you love to work with, makes things peachy.
- Hiring someone, instead of doing everything yourself is important for self preservation.
- Digging deep into your brain to find what you LOVE to do, really matters.
Where am I this week? I have relocated AGAIN, this time to a perm place that will last at least the next year. Sometimes being a nomad wears thin. This was completely out of my control and it's just a reminder to stay flexible.
I officially have help now. It's a MAJOR thing when a small business has the ability to extend a branch and grow.
I am now back to coaching others on how to start a home or online business. This makes my heart sing poetry because I love connecting the dots with people who are new to the industry.
So expect to see/hear/feel more from us!