Really trying to build habits here. Friday is now my dedicated day to do client reporting ( this is a struggle ) and I've decided to also start reporting back to my readers. So, recap.
Once per month I'll do an income report.
Weekly, most likely on Friday's, I'll do a report of what's going on in my business and what tweaks and changes I'm working on.
I decided to do the weekly thing because on my monthly income report I'm not reporting income related to clients (YET). I realized that I needed to change that or at least find a way to report what I was up to while keeping my clients privacy. I also forgot to add my payment processor fees to the income report so still figuring it all out.
Disclaimer: Due to a few personal things going on, this week isn't one of my typical work weeks. I took some time off to grieve and help support some of my friends who are going through a lot at the moment. Having a business like mine has been wonderful for life events like this. There was no one to 'ask' for time off that I needed. I just had to be sure I was on top of client work and made everything work. At the end of the week I also found out my grandmother is very ill, and this weighs very heavy on me.
So the short update to my short week...
- 1 new 3 month client slipped into an Ontraport support slot.
- 1 freelance gig to write an HR report.
- 13 inquiries about my services or mentoring.
- Contacted all of my waitlist clients for Office Autopilot / Ontraport to get an idea of who wants a slot in Sept. I had originally froze this as many of the people on my list were waiting for the *new release* to be ironed out OR they were going on summer vacation.
- Helped publish 4 client blogs & 2 youtube episodes.
- Helped a client design his Mailchimp.
- Helped come up with a few project plans for live events & webinars.
- Helped a client launch a group coaching course.
- Moved a client website off of GoDaddy and on to a better host.
- Did lots and lots of research on Google Analytics, Keywords and SEO.
- Chatting with my client who is in China working on a cool business venture.
- and much much more.
This week I took a step back and decided to figure out where I could improve my services. It meant doing lots of reading and research
- Implemented affiliate income streams into my website. Can't wait to look at the numbers on this at the end of the month.
- Decided that I will sell ad space on my website. (holla!)
- Committed to writing a book in the next 30 days.
- Had 7 enrollee's for my Gypsy Summer School e-course.
- Created a new e-course.
- Got my guest blog for a major website approved on the first go. (more on this later)
I also refined my summer reading list. I can't believe how many books are on this list now. I need to stop adding more and actually read a few. Best part is I have two amazon accounts and my other wishlist has over 50 books on it.
Here are the latest books that are sitting on my desk:
Mouthwatering Vegan: Over 130 Irresistible Recipes for Everyone (A personal read. The photos just looked amazing!)
I'm working on building my full reading list and I'll share it with you soon. I also plan to review all books that I will be reading.
So there you have it. This was my week, now tell me about yours?